Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LONG AWAITED DAY?

Tomorrow is Micahs update hearing that has been forwarded for five months. He said the most thing he looks forward to is the van ride! And of course seeing his loved ones in the courtroom. He would like to thank all of you who continue to show up, even though it appears nothing is happening. I have been assured something is happening and will happen tomorrow.
He impressed on me that he is the one who has been waiving his right to a speedy trial, as well as putting up with the excuses and dragging out of the thing by the prosecution.
If I have learned anything from this experience it is to trust Micah and his attorney.She is sharp and is truly looking out for his good. We will see how tomorrow goes and in advance thank you to all who are able to attend and just let him see your face and feel your great juju vibes!
Coconino County was great when I called yesterday to check on my boy by the way! He did not call as scheduled on Sunday and I of course was worried. I called the jail and they assured me that he was fine and there were no problems with him or at the jail! Never can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment