Saturday, March 7, 2009

FEEL GOOD

2009
I guess everybody feels down at one point or another. But when you start to feel down in jail, everything, every single thing, tumbles into your lap. Every bad aspect about the place floods your mind. The fact that tomorrow and the next day will be the same as today, that I'll still be in thes here cell with only men, talking about the same things, my mind will still run circles reminissin about all I'm missin; I'll still end the day by laying my head on my blanket, or "make-shift" pillow, pulling my sheet over my body. My toes will still be cold, I'll wake up to a cold cereal breakfast, now over 200 times in a row, and nothing will change. God help me. Yet through all these thoughts i must make it known I had a smile on my face, my mind soon drifts to a better place, reality will fade, for it's not the place I want to be living in and I will follow this routine until the day these people let me out of my cage doors, when I go free. Back to life, back to where I belong, It won't be long. Everything always turns out perfect in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment