Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PHILOSOPHIES BY MICAH

The lights go low, the night is here,
The Cards lost the Superbowl.
The moon shines somewhere in the sky.
The sun hides far below the horizon.
Lights go out in childrens rooms
People all over lay down in their beds so comfortably
And here I sit, still as stone,
Another month gone,
another to go,
And yet
Still as stone,
Here I am
So far from my home
Yet just down the street.
My feet could take me there
If only these obstacles disappeared.
These monotonous days only get worse
But as the saying goes,
It has to get worse before it gets better.
It feels good to be dry especially when your'e wetter.
So I feel the end of this nightmare is coming.
All I can do is hope and pray that my feelings are well intact
With the energy force of the planet.
I think they are.
Anyhow I hope they are!
I'm spending the month of love with two dudes.
It's so rediculously gay.
I would never have been able to fathom what a horrible place jail is.
Nobody can.
Not until you experience it,
First hand, does your mind understand.
All of you out there feel bad for me, but you have no need,
I'm fine, it's just anohter avenue in the city of life!
A real, real shitty avenue!

No comments:

Post a Comment