Saturday, February 21, 2009

JAIL GUARDS

Micah shared a funny story with me on Wednesday after his hearing. He was pretty discouraged, but as always managed to keep his chin up and find the humor in the situation.

On the way to the courthouse for the hearing he got to talking to the driver. Of course Micah got to talking to the driver, he talks to everyone. Anyway so they got to talking and the driver told him that he had been doing his job for 10 years.

Micah said, " wow you have been doing this since I was 7 years old! Just think about it you started doing this kind of job when I was just a little kid with a superman backpack that I would wear and pretend it could fly me around everywhere. You have been driving people to their hearings and I was like flying all around my yard".

He said the guy did not find it at all amusing and even got a little pissed off at him. I told him he better be careful or they will be driving him to the funny farm instead of his hearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment