Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FEELINGS PAST

This is a journal entry that Micah made on November 23,2008.

What's the point? Well, I've realized it's pretty obvious, it's never tricky! All you have to do is look at your life, from the time you open your eyes to the sun shining thru your window (oh how I miss that) to the time you drift into the sea of dreams.
Pick apart your days, the ways you live, the things you do, the things you say, the games you play. And decide this : what makes you happy? What makes you feel alright, nay feel good ? What puts a smile on your face? That place where nothing could ever go wrong, where is it? Stick to it! That's the point! Is it not obvious? Is it really so hard to frasp, that whatever makes you smile, that's what you should be doing! Night and day! No gray skies, no dark areas, let negativity pass you by. Frown! How do you feel? Now smile! Tell me it didn't make your mind pull a 180!!!!!
I don't know if I'll get thru to people. I don't know who will listen. But I pray I can cause people to look at their lives, and realize no matter what anybody says, they have the ability to do, to be, anything they want, to live the way they want, to CHOOSE their mindset!
And that there's no better mindset than joy! Than happiness, than never letting the corners of your mouth fall to the south!!!Let me guarentee you if I in the situation I'm in can, anybody in the world can!

No comments:

Post a Comment