Monday, February 23, 2009

MONDAYS SUCK

It is difficult on Mondays after talking to Micah for a half an hour on Sunday to not talk to him at all. When I talked to him yesterday he said he was fresh out of things to say. Now that in and of itself is a miracel where Micah is involved.

He did say that he was very happy at the moment because his celly had a visit so was gone. While we were talking on the phone his celly came back. He was trying to laugh on the phone but I could tell he was upset. I asked him what was going on and he said his celly had just drank out of his coffee cup. He is really not too happy right now but refuses to say so.

While I am glad he wants to keep Mom happy I feel bad that he does not feel like he can say what is going on. He has never told me about any fights, which I know have happened, or anything else bad that goes on in jail.

He has made me promise to keep his blog positive and up beat so I will continue to strive to do that. In the meantime please remember him in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment