Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUNDAY NEWS

Micah only called once today, as we are trying to save money and only talk twice a week. It is difficult, but at least he gets his visits and girlfriend calls. I try to send him a card every week and of course his long rambly Sunday letters from the family.
I am supposed to receive some pictures of him that he got from girlfriend, so will post those as I get them. They are probably the most recent pictures I have of him other than the ones I have already posted.
Of course there are the mug shots on the Daily Scum, where he was pretty beat up and very angry about that. They were also pretty excited I'm sure to get a picture of him at his initial hearing with all the chains on. Oh the things that sell papers ha?
This week on Wed. is Micahs' update hearing. Probably no new news, but we can always get a surprise. Most likely another forward, but we will see.
I made the mistake of complaining to Micah about how much we are not making, and he reminded me that when he was living here we were all living on 200.00 per month. That made me feel better and I promptly apologized to him for complaining and swore not to do it again.
He only had one half hour visit today, so is hoping his brother Jesse will be able to get over to visit him this week. He did say he has been using his money to buy a few things he needs. He bought some socks and deoderant. I asked him if he was going to buy curtains and a matching bedspread for his cell and he said he was actually eying some silk sheets. Looks like he is planning on being in Coconino County for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment