Friday, April 10, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY?

With eight and a half months in Coconino County jail Micah has about experienced all of the holidays in jail. I don't know which one has been hardest for him, probably Christmas. On Christmas we were able to talk to him, and we will be able to talk to him on Easter.
He will have visits from several friends and his brother on Easter, so that makes me feel better. I do wish I had sent him a card, but I forgot to and just hope he does not feel too bummed out.
If anyone wants to visit Micah just let me know and we will get you in. We are trying to coordinate his visits so that he can see more people and get as much outside contact as possible. He sends his love and appreciation for all who have visited and written and please keep them coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment