Thursday, April 16, 2009

COMMENTS WELCOME

I would like to thank all of you who write and add comments on this site. It makes me feel so good to know all of you are thinking about Micah, and I can tell who his real friends were and still are. The comment on the post past was such a great description of Micah it made me tear up!
The boy who wrote the comment obviously knew Micah very well. I will definately pass on to Micah the thought and support. When we talk on the phone he always tells me who has visited and written to him. I always tell him who has written and made comments on his blog. As his hearings come and go I think he fears everyone will forget about him and his case.
Of course our wish is that the people who wish him bad would forget about him and all the people, who are the majority, who wish him well would just keep remembering him.
He is busy still writing his novel. He loves to give his cellies a hard time. He calls them grandpa to tease them. If I was in jail I would love to have Micah for a celly. Any guy in Coconino County is lucky to get him for a celly. He is like built in entertainment for sure. If he can't think of a joke he will make on up to be sure he is a hoot.
He was complaining the other day that he would need dentures when he gets out of jail. For some reason he is having lots of dental problems. I think he has a little case of rickets, but am not sure how to check for that. The problem at county is they don't take them out in the sun very often and as we all know you need vitamin d to synthesize your calcium. So now I am concerned, not that it will make any difference, but dang he has the prettiest white teeth of any of his siblings!

2 comments:

  1. yup i did know micah very well and i miss that kid a lot...i wish he was out on bail atleast to see the sunlight and just maybe get to see friends even more then just for a little while...but i was wondering if like were i would write him..like what address or what ever i would have to do..or to go visit him..if u could let me kno email me and let me nko...i wrote my email in the last post but i put it wrong...so its trublink182fan@efgmail.com........soo all day all i could think of was the blog u wwrote like idk when it was but it was about like how on the way to his first hearing he started talking to the driver and like u said of course he started talking to him becuz he talks to everyong which he does haha and that the awesome thing....but it was that ho whe was like saying to the driver about like how when he was driving people to there hearings 10 years ago he was flying around the living room thinking he was a super hero haha...that made me crack up all day becuz that is exactly the micah i know!.....i just remember him always telling storys and always constintly laughing while he tells htem..i cant think of a story he was telling when he was always laughing throuhg the whole thing...and he would just always just joke around with everything and that was one of things i loved about that kid...but ya my wishes are out to micah and ur family i hope everyhting goes right for him..i love that kid....-Ricky Segura

    ReplyDelete
  2. and whens hes done with that novel of his i want a copy :)...i dont ever read but ill read that one

    ReplyDelete