Saturday, April 18, 2009

LAUGHING

I love talking to Micah, it always makes me laugh and makes my day. He is soo funny and has a way with words that reminds me that if he can laugh and joke then I have no excuses not to laugh about life.
I was asking if life was better with his new celly. He said he liked this pod much better because time goes by faster. He has actually started going outside every chance he gets and running and working out. Hopefully this will help with his teeth and health problems.
He did tell me that they have vitamins he could take. They are five bucks a bottle so he had not bought any. I think I will put money on his account so that he can take vitamins. Knowing Micah he will buy doughnuts though instead of vitamins, for sure!
Also he is having trouble getting his mail delivered. They have been with holding his mail until they feel like giving it to him. He said he was coming in from the yard the other day and saw some of his mail on some guys desk. He said hey that is my mail can I have it? They said sure so he took it.
Evidently if you mouth off or as Micah put it "act like an asshole", they will keep your toilet paper, or your mail. Whichever one you need or want worse I suppose. This is their way of getting even for you treating them like your maid, or so he says.
If you feel like getting a funny letter ,just write to Micah, I promise you will not be disappointed he will write you a funny letter and make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment