Friday, January 30, 2009

JANUARY 29th

(Taken from a phone call with Micah in the evening)

Mom: What are you thinking about jail at this minute?

Micah: They switch your meals without telling you sometimes. When you are expecting things like beans with hotdogs in it you might just end up getting chicken.

Mom: What did you do today?

Micah: I slept until 5:00 p.m. and just drank 2 cups of black joe. Tonight I will stay awake keeping my cell mates awake blabbing about absolutely nothing.

Mom: Do you have a journal entry you would like to share?

Micah: Yeah. Dec. 15,2009, We live life from day to day because that is what we are conditioned to do.

Mom: Is there anyone you want to give a shout out to ?

Micah: I don't wanna shout out to nobody right now until you look at my blog site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment