Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THE LATEST FROM COCONINO COUNTY

This blog site has been set up for my son Micah Neumann who is in Coconino County jail. He has been there for seven months and I will be writing this blog on behalf of him. He calls me every other day and writes me every week, so that will be where I will get the posts for this site. I will also include his poetry as he sends it. He is in the process of writing a book of poetry that will be included for sale on this site.

If you have ever wondered what it is like in jail, here is your chance to find out. Feel free to ask questions and they will be forwarded to him so that he can answer them the best he is able. Please do not ask questions about his case as he cannot discuss it until it is settled, sometime in the near future hopefully. Thanks and enjoy Micahs humor, it is what is getting him by!

No comments:

Post a Comment