Friday, May 21, 2010

Surprise Calls

Some things really make my day and make me smile. One of them is a surprise call from Baby Boy! Micah called today instead of Saturday. He said he was just feeling so good he had to share it with someone before he busted.

He got a great letter as well as a great visit, and he has been moved back to B pod. He is more comfortable there and feels safer for the time being. He can also do more writing there. Easier to concentrate I suppose.

I was so excited that he called because I am almost done with his poetry book, the book with no name so far. I ended up using 60 of the poems he has written, and I must say it is looking very good. Now I am learning how to post his ebook and then you all will be able to see how dang creative and smart this kid is!

Oops there I go again, bragging about baby boy. Oh well I am amazed at his writing and expect everyone will be. Now I have to wait to talk to him until Monday, at least he is happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment