Friday, May 14, 2010

New Celly

Micah got a new celly this week. And the best part of all, he had coffee!!! I mean to tell you, that kid is a kick when you get a little coffee in him. He had me rolling on the floor when I talked to him Wed. He was doing his normal stand up comedy act and really had me going.

He asked me to apologize to all who have written who he has not answered. He has been out of stamps and envelopes and his mom will not send him money.

I would send him money, but as it is tight am selfish and would rather use it to be able to talk to him.

But he does appreciate the letters, and as soon as his mama puts some money on his books he will be able to write to all his friends. Sorry folks we are working on it :)

p.s. if you have ever seen the movie "Hoodwinked", the little guy they give the coffee to to get things done? That would be Micah on coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Roblynn, is there anyway that i could help you out with money for him? we could do fundraisers or something like that? im sure im not the only person who would love to help you and your family.

    ReplyDelete