Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Missin' You

There are some days that I just miss my boy! I mean I miss the heck out of that boy. This has been one of those weeks. I think because I know I am going to see him in a couple of months, it makes me anxious. I am so jealous of all you that can actually go visit him anytime you want to!

Speaking of which he said for everyone to get their butts down there and see him! He is feeling forgotten and pretty darn lonely so if you got the time, or even if you don't go visit my boy, for me!

3 comments:

  1. Is there anyway that I can have the address to send him a letter? I have been thinking about him a lot lately, and I would really like to tell him how much i miss him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started this blog. I'm praying for him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin his address is at the right on the blog under his picture. Just address it to Micah Neumann C/O and add the address.
    Thanks guys for the support, he really needs it right now, feeling a little forgotten after two years.

    ReplyDelete