Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to Visit

I have received a couple of emails asking me how to visit Micah. I have decided to tell you! The best way to do it is call the jail, at the number under the address on the right. Ask them if Micah has any visits left this week.

Visits begin every Sunday morning and he has two thirty minute visits a week. Not much ha? If he has any visits left they will tell you and you can go down to the jail. The Coconino County Jail is right behind New Frontier Natural foods on Sawmill Rd.

When you got you must bring an ID. They also require that you be at least 18 unless you are a family member.

If you would like to visit and are having trouble getting in email me and I will tell Micah so that he can save a visit for you. He just refuses all visitors until you come to visit at your designated time.

Easy peasy ha? Have a good visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment