Friday, April 23, 2010

Forgiven and Forgotten

Micah is doing well. A big welcome to the new followers, he needs all the support he can get at this time. He has been very down. The visits are very important. I know how hard it is to go visit him. For me it is just such a drag to see him in that stupid place and not break down that glass and rescue my boy. It is very emotional to see him there.

I do realize visiting people in jail is not everyone's favorite past time. Even Micah has mentioned that had he known what he knows now he would have found someone to visit every chance he got. The visits mean that much to him.

We are spending about five grand to go visit him this summer. We don't mind though because I just love the heck out of that big ole' teddy bear and we are just living a different kind of normal. One where family vacations are planned around Micah's two year celebration etc.

On a sadder note, we are praying for Larry Hendricks, yeah the one I have bashed. He has been missing in Flagstaff since Monday and our prayers are with him as well as his family. Just doing his job was what Micah's lawyer told me when she told me he is really a nice guy. I will take her word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment