Monday, May 25, 2009

POST CARDS

Ok come on you know you want to do it. Log into www.prisonpaper.com and send Micah a free post card with a smiley face. You don't even have to pay postage or anything, just fill it out and send it. He has only received two, one from me and one from his sis.
When I spoke with Micah yesterday he was feeling a little blue. He was thankful to hear from one of his sisters friends, and told us that made his day. You wouldn't believe how much a letter from anyone can cheer him up and make his day.
So like I said you know you want to and just have not taken the time..... do it......!

2 comments:

  1. Robbie -

    I just stummbled across your blog today and just sent Micah a post card from that website. I hope all is good with you guys and Jake...it seems like forever since I've seen you all. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know everything will work out as God intends and we'll have Micah back soon! Tell Jake I say hi. My folks keep me updated on any news they hear. They also send love and hope. Take care and keep in touch - my email is rdedel023@hotmail.com. Feel free to send something anytime. Take care and God Bless!

    Rob Edel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias Rob, and good to hear from you. I hear from Jake that you are doing great and getting really buff, cool. Thank you for your prayers and support, they are much needed and much appreciated. Tell your folks hi and give them our best. Pura Vida,Robbie

    ReplyDelete