Friday, May 8, 2009

HEARING

Thank you to all who attended Micahs' hearing on Wed. I was so glad that I could be there to see Micah and very appreciative of all the support there. I got to visit Micah after the hearing and he was in pretty good spirits.
Here is the thing about jail though. They must have caught wind of the fact that he was in good spirits so they worked right away to remedy that. As soon as he returned they made him gather all his stuff and moved him to lockdown in c pod. Now of course he was very happy and content in b pod, he has lived there almost a year right?
When I went to visit they almost did not let me in. Thank goodness for Sgt. Wildermuth who had flagged a visit from me. Can you imagine if I had come all the way from Costa Rica and they would not let me visit? I would of ended up in there with him for sure.
Anyway so once I did get in he was pretty upset about being moved. We did have a great chat and he is anxious to get on with his life and get his time done. He is almost a year down. You can read all the detail about his plea at www.azdailysun.com.
Now begins the waiting game as we wait for Hamilton to be tried. Micah said that he will not know what prison he will be in until it happens, like until he is on the way there. Just pray that is happens fast and that he can get out of c pod.
I did call his attorney and she said she would see that he was moved back. Evidently the attorneys and pi had all talked and decided he would not be moved, someone obviously did not get that memo. They like to move him and get him upset though, gives them a little sick joy or something, good ole coconino county.

No comments:

Post a Comment