Monday, August 9, 2010

1000 Times Around the Table

Micah called me early this morning. He never calls in the morning as he knows we are in class. I was worried that something was wrong. Thank goodness nothing was wrong, he was just waiting for them to bring clean sheets and towels and thought he would check in.

He also said he had done 1,000 laps around the table and was really bored. Well I can't imagine that kind of bored, but it must be pretty bad. It was good to talk to him and tell him about the new show on T.V. about talent in prison. They said on the news article that they would only make it available to "petty criminals". I'm not really sure if that would be Micah's MO or not? At any rate will surely check into it for him.

In the meantime I have been working on getting his book written. It is very good so far and I have been enjoying reading it. My eyes don't enjoy the little bitty print, but the story is great. It is about Costa Rica, and I will leave the rest to share later.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know I'm praying for Micah and your family. These next 6 weeks are going to be hard, but you can do it.

    All my love
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete