Wednesday, September 2, 2009

COMEDIAN

That Micah, he is such a comedian! When he called today I asked him how he felt about possibly spending 7-10 more months in Coconino County. He just said "well now Mom there is not a lot we can do about it is there?" He has pretty much accepted it and was in a great mood.

We were discussing his "new body" and he was saying that if he could go back in time he would have taken better care of his body. I was glad to hear that but assured him that even with the extra 20 lbs. and "man boobs" I still loved him the same.

He just burst out laughing and told his buddies what I had said. He got his $80.00 pack this week and was tickled pink. It included candy, cookies, as well as stamps and papers and other neccessities. He was very excited, it was like Christmas or something. It was good to talk to him today and I am glad he thought to change our calls to three days a week, makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment