Monday, September 14, 2009

BUSY

I can't believe Micah put me on "hold" today! That's right, we were talking away and the guard shows up to tell him he has a visitor. So he tells me he will call me back in half an hour!

I am glad he has people visiting and writing him. In fact we got him his birthday present today. We bought him a subscription to Backpacking magazine. I am hoping he receives it by his birthday on 10/4.

While we were talking the second time I had to ask someone to get the cookies out of the oven. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I realized I had made a big mistake. He just said, "I really wish you had not just said that." I apologized and told him that is what I would bring him when we finally get to visit him in prison.

He said not just one kind of cookie, he wants a whole big plate of assorted homemade cookies. He is like him mom in his love of cookies for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment