Thursday, June 11, 2009

MICAH THE ARTIST

I thought I would share some of Micahs' artwork here. He was on a roll with artwork but has not sent any for awhile. This picture is especially good I think. He got some pretty good likeness going on with our family. I just try and encourage him to keep busy creating, makes the time go faster. He has been getting pretty compulsive about the working out again. I guess it would be the only thing in his life that he can control right now.

This picture is very much along the lines of his older brothers' work that he does. He laughed and asked if I noticed that it looks like Jesses' work. For sure. The good thing is Jesse sales his and maybe if Micah can focus and keep at it he can sell his also.
Did I tell you he writes small? This is Micahs' idea of saving paper. Not that he is tree hugger or anything, he just does not like to spend his few pennies for commisary on paper. So he writes at the size of an ant. I had to buy reading glasses just to read his letters!


No comments:

Post a Comment