Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Florence

Florence, are you friggin kidding me, Florence? Could he be any further away from friends and family? That really bums me out as I was really hoping for Bukeye, I just have to know that God knows what is best for Micah right now, and Florence it is.

You can write him there, I will include a good address tomorrow I hope. I just found him on prisoner search tonight. He has lost weight and is down to 150. I would not have recognized him right off he is so thin. Also he shaved his head so that did not help.

He looks so grown up and that was the part that made me cry when this whole nightmare began. Knowing that my teenager would grow up in prison. Well he grew up before he got to prison in County Jail. Not a whole lot better for sure.

Now I have filled out the paperwork and should be able to talk to him on the phone in the next few weeks, woot woo !

No comments:

Post a Comment