Thursday, December 2, 2010

Minimum Sentence



Here you can read all the news about the hearing yesterday. Micah has received the minimum sentence, 5 years. He is over half way done and is very thankful for everyone who made it possible for him to receive this minimum sentence.

Micah did an awesome job of conveying his sorrow and remorse and all the feelings he has experienced about this whole tragedy.

Micah wishes to convey his thanks and love to all the "supposed family and friends" that attended yesterday. It was awesome to feel the love and I will be posting his new address here soon we hope.

Peace and Blessings to all.

3 comments:

  1. Just found this Blog!

    Ask Micah something for me.....
    He better get it right too! as I drilled him every time I taught him in Church~

    ask him.... What can you do with faith?

    he should know!

    I'm glad to hear it went well! That is a long mission! tell him hi for me!

    Things are well for us here in St George...

    Ryan.... Brother Welker!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, I will ask him. Glad to hear you are all good. Yeah long mission for sure. I am pretty sure he has learned about faith, the hard way for sure!

    ReplyDelete