Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mark

When I received my call from prison phone services today it was under a different name. Silly kid, talk about bored. I do need to apologize to everyone who had joined Micah on Facebook. It turns out it was a good idea, but not a good thing. In reading the posts and stuff to him it made him too angry and brought up a lot of feelings he is not ready to deal with right now. So I have deleted his Facebook and will continue to try and keep everyone updated here on the blog.

I realized today that if Micah receives the minimum sentence, which we feel sure he will, he will be getting out in two years. Like two years from right now! That made me feel really happy and it also means he is half way done! I am getting really excited to visit him in June and we are all looking forward to seeing how much he has grown. As he said, he is just a "beast". Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment