Friday, November 13, 2009

Poems

I received the last of Micah's notebook yesterday. It is all his poems that he has written up until last week. He wanted me to enter some of his poetry in some contests, but after reading about them I changed our mind.

Soon Micah will be out and I don't want to give the rights to his poetry to anyone. I am thinking that once he gets out and starts going all over the country giving his motivational talks, he will want the rights to all his writings.

For that reason I am going to put them together in a book and keep the rights to all his writings. I will post some samples here on his site, but not any complete ones, there are people who steal things on the internet.

After talking to Micah yesterday I went and checked airfare. Woo it is high right now. He was telling me that he can't wait to go to prison, in fact it would be the best Christmas present he could receive. He asked me if that was not the weirdest thing I had ever heard, someone that could not wait to go to prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment